I’m still having Perl problems on the other site. MT-Blacklist simply won’t work at all. Each attempt leaves me with an error about the Storable binary image library being a newer version than the executable, or perhaps it’s the other way ’round. Either way, it simply won’t work. I tried to replace it with MT-Keystrokes, but no matter how I tried that would never work. (In fact, just having the .pl file in the plugin folder made every comment get blocked, even when I hadn’t called the script in the comment template!) So, for now, I’ve simply closed comments on all posts older than a week. That’s an ugly fix but it’ll have to do for now, while I try to figure out with my hosting provider just what is going on with the Perl module.
Follow these topics: Uncategorized