Geek hazard

So here’s a quick hazard of having too many geek toys. In process of making sitewide changes this weekend, I managed to screw up the HTML in two of the static pages. Turns out that while I used the laptop to check the validation of all of those pages, and corrected as necessary, I managed to not have the latest versions of two pages of the site on the desktop PC that I was using this weekend. So, two of the pages did not have the corrections made for validation and, therefore, no longer validated, but were the pages that I made other, major changes to, as far as changing the navigation bar. I had to waste some extra time going back and making the same corrections to those pages all because I use too many different computers to work on the site. 😉

I still want more toys though…

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.