Sometimes I hate RSS

Something in this post has been causing “An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource ‘’. Line 23, Position 772 “.

I have run out of ideas on what it might be, so I guess anyone reading in a aggregator is going to have to come to the site until that post moves out of the RSS feed!!!!

Later… I think I found it. Amphetadesk was choking on an apostrophe, for some reason, even though there were at least 2 other apostrophe’s in the same post earlier than the one it was choking on. And it wasn’t just Amphetadesk, as the same error showed if you just tried to open the XML link in a browser.

By the way I found it by opening the XML file in HTMLKit, which has a line/position thingy. (Yeah that’s the technical term!)

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.