That may explain why Angela is still uploading as I type this on her Flickr page.
A few recommendations if you find yourself in San Antonio:
1. The Lone Star Café on the Riverwalk makes a pretty good steak.
2. Go to Pat O’Brien’s at happy hour. Get yourself and your lady a Hurricane, and share a plate of Crawfish Nachos, followed by a bag of beignets (sp?). Heaven!
3. Go to the Iron Cactus. They’re known for their Tequilas, they have at least 25-30 to choose from. Get a Tequila Flight for a good sampling.
4. Have lunch at Casa Rio. This place is so good it can get really busy at dinner time, we found lunch to be a great time to get a good table along the Riverwalk.
5. We really enjoyed our breakfast at the Original Mexican Restaurant too. Personally, the bacon cheese omelet rocked.
6. Take a tour. Aside from the fabulous food and drink there is a lot of history in San Antonio. You should take some time to learn about it, and respect it.
Follow these topics: Photography